The report presents information on the PreK-12 education system. Three types of indicators are included:
- Context (environmental) indicators describe the social, economic, and demographic influences on the education system;
- Process indicators provide information about how things are done within the education system, including descriptions of policies, resources and activities; and,
- Outcome indicators provide information about student results and achievements.
The report contains:
- province-wide information that enables school divisions to monitor their progress toward the achievement of their annual continuous improvement plans;
- data that can be used by senior ministry officials, school division policy-makers, educators and parents to identify and discuss issues and to make decisions that are intended to improve the learning and achievement level of Saskatchewan students;and,
- a picture of the accomplishments of Saskatchewan schools, as well as areas where continued attention and improvement are required.
2011 Saskatchewan Education Indicators Brief
2010 Saskatchewan Education Indicators Report
2010 Core Indicators Report
2009 Indicators Report
2009 Core Indicators Report
2008 Indicators Report
2008 Core Indicators Report
1993 Indicators Foundation Document